WWTC

Rev. Benson Lyanda, Dean of Student Affairs

Rev. Benson Lyanda, Dean of Student Affairs

WWTC VISION & PURPOSE

World Witness Training Center (WWTC) is training men and women for leadership, administrative and supportive ministerial roles for the 21st Century Church.

WWTC’s target group of people is the 20% of the congregation that is needed in these supportive ministerial roles to lead the remaining 80% into their full potential of service unto God.

WWTC is designed to give its students a practical ministerial application base in spiritual leadership development, organization, and administration with the addition of cutting-edge computer technology to meet the growing demand of the 21st Century Church.

Teaching Christian Men and Women To Seek – To Serve – To Stand

Clifton and Leta McDowell started working in Kenya in 1997 with Isaac and Jane Wawire, presiding bishops over Word of Faith Churches International.100_1458

It is the desire of the McDowells to enhance the ministry of Word of Faith Church and other churches in Kenya and surrounding countries. World Witness Training Centre was birthed in 2005 out of their desire to train men and women for the 21st century church.

These training centers will be 3-fold in its efforts:

First is the spiritual side—developing church leadership to seek, to serve and to stand in their place of ministry.

Second is the technical side—developing church leadership with business administration and computer skills that will assist with their ministry.

Third is the practical side—developing hands-on applications for the students to practice the skills they have acquired.

 

Class of 2015 Began on January 13–World Witness

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *